Time: 7:00 PM
Location: BOS Meeting Room/Electronic Meeting
Application for Change of Zoning District Classification from R-1, Residential General, to C-2, Commercial, Limited (Conditional) by Alfred and Patricia Henderson for a 2.50-acre parcel, Tax Map # 24-13. This property is currently used as the office for Lazy Days Pools and Spas and is located at 10441 Jessie Dupont Memorial Highway (Route 200).
Amendment to the Lancaster County Capital Improvement Budget for the period FY 2021-2025 including consideration of up to $65,945,067 in school renovation and new construction. A summary of the proposed Capital Improvement Budget amendment will be available for download at a later time.
The Planning Commission meets on the third Thursday of each month in the Board of Supervisors Meeting Room at the Lancaster County Administration Building, 8311 Mary Ball Road, Lancaster, Virginia. The meetings begin at 7:00 PM.
Special Access Instructions
The public may view or listen to the July 16, 2020 (7:00 PM) meeting of the Lancaster County Planning Commission from their computer, tablet or smartphone as follows:
To join by computer: https://zoom.us/j/94021134802
iPhone one-tap :
US: +19292056099,,94021134802# or +13017158592,,94021134802#
To join by telephone:
- (312) 626-6799 (Chicago, IL)
- (929) 205-6099 (New York, NY)
- (301) 715-8592 (Germantown, MD)
Webinar ID: 940 2113 4802
Android and iOS users can access the meeting by downloading the Zoom app and entering the webinar ID.
Instructions for Making Public Comment
Electronic Participation Meetings are conducted in a webinar format in which the commission members and certain members of County staff ("panelists") may be visible on camera and will be able to speak, while the press corps and members of the general public ("attendees") will be placed in a "view-only/listen-only" participation mode.
When applicable (depending on the type of meeting being conducted), public comments will be facilitated in one of two ways:
- A Question and Answer panel, accessible by clicking the "Q&A" button near the bottom of the Zoom interface window may be used during the meeting for written comments or questions. These will be read into the record by the Chair during the public comment period. Citizens calling in to the meeting by telephone will not be able to use the Q&A panel.
- Members of the public who wish to state their comments or questions verbally must ask to be recognized by clicking the "Raise Hand" button near the bottom of the Zoom interface window. Telephone callers will be able to raise their hands by pressing *9 on their telephone keypad. Upon being unmuted, citizens should provide their name and district in which they reside and then state their question or comment.
Inappropriate or offensive comments or language will result in immediate dismissal from the meeting.