Time: 7:00 PM
Location: Board Meeting Room/Electronic Participation
Call to Order
Public Input Session (Non-Public Hearing Matters - One Opportunity - Five Minute Time Limit)
Virginia Department of Transportation
- Broadband Authority Update
- Proposed Northern Neck Regional Industrial Facility Authority (RIFA)
- Application for Change of Zoning District Classification – WLS Investments, LLC
- Minutes for the October 29, 2020 Regular Meeting
- Abstract of Votes – General Election for United States President, Vice-President, Senate and House of Representatives and Referendums on Two Proposed Virginia Constitutional Amendments held on November 3, 2020
- Salaries and Invoices – November 2020
- The Northern Neck - Middlesex Free Health Clinic CARES Act Funding Request
- The Partners for Lancaster County Schools Foundation (Mercer Place) CARES Act Funding Request
- Proposed CARES Act Broadband Project #2 – Smart Poles
- Abatement of Taxes on Three Properties Destroyed by the Tornado Spawned from Tropical Cyclone Isaias on August 4, 2020
County Administrator Report
Closed Meeting (If Necessary)
Instructions for Making Public Comment
Electronic Participation Meetings are conducted in a Zoom webinar format in which the board members and certain members of County staff ("panelists") may be visible on camera and will be able to speak, while the press corps and members of the general public ("attendees") will be placed in a "view-only/listen-only" participation mode.
When applicable (depending on the type of meeting being conducted), members of the public who wish to state their comments or questions must ask to be recognized by clicking the "Raise Hand" button near the bottom of the Zoom interface window. Telephone callers will be able to raise their hands by pressing *9 on their telephone keypad. Upon being unmuted, citizens should provide their name and district in which they reside and then state their question or comment.
Inappropriate or offensive comments or language will result in immediate dismissal from the meeting.